Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Stitches out today

Today's a big day because I am going to the surgeon's office to have the stitches removed from eyelids.  I am driving myself, which seems safe enough since I drove over and back to WDW yesterday for the movie.  If it hurts a little or my eyes blur after the removal, I'll just sit in the car and rest until it's safe for me to drive. I took a photo of my face this morning, and I'll take another one when I get home after the stitches are out.  I'll post them tomorrow, I hope.

Mark loved Zootopia, and I liked it.  I didn't love it more than Frozen, although it's currently doing as well or better than that blockbuster.  It's not a musical, and I LOVE a musical!

Rudy is arriving tomorrow and staying nine nights.  We are so busy most of that time, similar to his last visit, that we won't really be spending too much time entertaining him.  Fortunately, he's good at entertaining himself.

I had a good day yesterday as far as eating goes.  I ate 1375 calories.  Perfect.  If I can keep doing this until the cruise, I should start off this cruise a little lower than the last two.  Mark and I talked about how we can walk more and eat less on this upcoming cruise.  It's easy to say!  I just hope I can really do it.  LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment