Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Little sad but not hopeless.

Even though I have been supporting Bernie Sanders for the Democratic nominee, I really didn't expect him to take Florida.  I thought it might be closer than it was, but Hillary Clinton won Florida over Sanders by about two to one.  Interestingly, our current Senator, Marco Rubio, who expected to win his home state, lost badly here and has dropped out of the race.  What really surprised me was that Bernie didn't take Ohio.  If he had, his chances would be better.  He has not dropped out, and pundits are saying it's not statistically impossible yet, but it's getting harder and harder for him to take that nomination.  We shall see how it turns out.  Of course, Trump is still moving right along on the top of the heap, supported by lots of crazy, stupid, angry people.

I had a great day food-wise yesterday.  I had 1430  calories and my reward....up a half pound.  Can't blame it on the sodium because that was under 3,000 mg, perfect.  I ran a ninety minute rehearsal on my feet the entire time and sweating like a pig because it was so hot.  And still up a half pound.  THIS is why you are not supposed to get on the scale every day.

I have already programmed in all my food for the day, so the calories will be great, 1375.  I do plan to take a walk sometime today for at least twenty minutes.  Maybe tomorrow I will be down a bit again.  I HOPE SO because I am eating dinner out tomorrow night and Friday night.  Then Sunday is the cruise.

Tonight is Mark's dress rehearsal for Arsenic and Old Lace.  I will be going.  That's going to be a lot of fun.

Cruise countdown...five days.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment