Monday, March 14, 2016

Pi Day....Mark is making Key Lime!

It's Weigh-in day.  I am happy and disappointed.  This is what happens when you weigh every day.  I'm happy because I'm down six and a half for the week.  On Monday I reported 285.5 and today I am 279 even.  That's GREAT.  I'm disappointed because yesterday was also 279.  In fact I weighed at bedtime, which is something I NEVER do, and I was 279, same as when I weighed yesterday morning.  I went to bed happy because a person always weighs more at night and down two or even three in the morning.  I expected 277 or 278 this morning.  So I'm disappointed because I did not drop anything over night, which is weird.

Let's concentrate on the positive.  279 is a six and a half pound loss for the week.  It's also ELEVEN since the Sunday before when I hit the worst number of all.  So it's all good.

I ordered a good breakfast at Perkin's yesterday morning.  I ordered the Fit Fare Blueberry Pancakes with bananas and scrambled egg whites.  I had them hold the meat and double the egg whites.  That came to about 450 calories total.  It's twice my usual breakfast calories, but then I ended up eating no lunch at all due to the craziness of the rest of the day.  For dinner Mark made a fabulous smoked salmon quesadilla with broccoli and salad.  I put a little too much cheese and Bacon Bits on the salad.  I had Arctic Zero for dessert later, but it was the kind with twice the usual calories.  Of course, that makes it the BEST tasting!  LOL!  Anyway, my total calories yesterday were 1488.  Very respectable.

Today we are eating dinner out at a local restaurant called The Port.  I am going to be very careful to keep the rest of the day's calories especially low.  Mark and I are also going out for a walk pretty soon around the Glendora pond.  This afternoon I will be playing Mah Jongg, too.  Lots of fun.

This is going to be such a busy week because Mark's final two rehearsals are today and tomorrow with his dress rehearsal Wednesday morning. I'll be attending the dress rehearsal.  His three shows are Thursday through Saturday and then at 6 a.m. we are heading to Miami to get on the cruise.  Crazy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment