Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Zootopia

This morning we are heading over to Disney Springs (formerly Downtown Disney) to see the new Disney Pixar film Zootopia.  It opened over the weekend as the highest grossing Disney film EVER on its opening weekend, beating out Frozen.  We have seen some previews, but it's pretty exciting to finally get there.  It really looks like a fun movie.

I played Mah Jongg yesterday at Maureen's house.  Last week I didn't win a single game, but yesterday I won three games.  I even got within three tiles on a closed hand once, so I had a good time.  After playing, Mark and I took a short walk around the area of our house.  At this weight, I can't walk long or far before my back is killing me.  Also I am still not supposed to raise my heart rate, so we walked really slowly. I also wore a hat and sunglasses, as I was told.

I ate well yesterday in that I planned what to eat and then only ate exactly that.  My total calories for Sunday were 1169 and yesterday 1630.  I would have been better off yesterday if I had not put a cup of Redi-Whip on my chocolate sundae at bedtime.  I used my Arctic Zero (148), my banana (105), sugar free chocolate syrup (26), and Redi-Whip (177).  If that had been sugar free whipped cream or Cool Whip, I would have been a little better off.  Even so, my allotted calories in Lose It! yesterday were  1634 because the last weight that I recorded was 286.

Even so, I dropped another three pounds, so this morning I was 282.5. I'm pretty sure that is all that's going to drop quickly.  If I seriously want another four pounds gone in two weeks, a very reasonable goal, then I will need to walk more and keep the calories around 1200-1400.  I am capable of doing this

NEW UPDATE:  Since I wrote the weight in the previous paragraph, I went to the bathroom, took a shower, and weighed myself again after the shower.  Shocker!  It said 279.9.  This is how crazy my body is.  I dropped 2.6 pounds in two hours by showering and going to the bathroom.  LOL!! So I put in the new weight and my daily calorie allotment dropped to 1592.  According to Lose It!, if I stick to the program and the goal of losing two pounds per week, I would reach my goal on July 26.  That's funny because first of all, I don't remember what goal I gave it, and second of all, the calories go down as you lose weight so eventually my allotment will be about 1100.  That's hard to stick to for the long term.   I know from years of experience of yo-yo dieting!

No comments:

Post a Comment