Friday, December 23, 2011

Hanukkah Presents






We had a lovely day yesterday. After going to my cancer support group in the morning, I went to the pool for the rest of the day. It was 82 and sunny! Mark did some chores and shopping before meeting me at the pool around 4 p.m. We had dinner out and then returned home for Hanukkah candles and presents.

Whoee! We hit the jackpot last night in presents. Mark got me a Kindle Fire! I had a regular Kindle for a few years and loved it, but it broke last February for some reason. I just did without since then, but now I have all my books back! I even downloaded the newest Jonathan Kellerman novel and spent several hours reading about a third of that book last night. I had a great time.

Also Leslie, Evey's mother-in-law, gave us a fantastic calendar full of wedding pictures. It is an amazing work of art, and obviously, when 2012 is over, we will NOT be throwing this calendar away. I LOVE it. I'm including some of the pictures from it here. Thanks so very much, Leslie. It is a beautiful, thoughtful Hanukkah present!

No comments:

Post a Comment