Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Down One

I maintained that one pound weight loss, so I'm pretty happy about that. My weight this morning is 252, down from 253.2 last week.

My goal was to be around 245 before August 16 when we take off for Las Vegas.  In order to do that, I'm going to need to step up the exercise. I've been hindered by this because of the lack of appropriate shoes and then the blister on my toe. The blister is healing up well, so I hope to go shoe shopping again soon, but I can't even find a time on the calendar.  I think we are overplanned right now.

I did get some time at the pool yesterday afternoon after my mammogram.  I had no problems having the mammos and ultrasounds.  To my surprise they did the ultra on both sides.  I don't mind, but I didn't know they wanted that.  Whatever.  It didn't hurt and it went smoothly and I got to go to the pool in the afternoon afterwards.  It was a perfect day at the pool.  I swam about 20 minutes, although not fast or hard, but I was moving continuously for 20 minutes. I figured that's something. 

I did overeat at Sweet Tomatoes last night. I won't even list all the things I ate, but at least it was all low fat and low cholesterol, but it was definitely NOT low calories!  LOL!!  Only a total of six people came from the synagogue for the fund-raiser, but we all sat together and talked. It was very pleasant!

And the Orioles beat the Yankees!  It was a good day.

I'm heading over to the pool pretty soon this morning.  Mark and I have decided to enjoy another lazy day at the pool, reading, swimming, having lunch at the pool bar.  We also have to go get his comic books and tonight is my SOJC choir rehearsal.  It's going to be a great day!

I hope everyone else has a great day, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment