Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Great day yesterday. Ordinary day today.

My birthday was fantastic. I have to thank everyone who greeted me with phone calls, emails, text messages, nearly a 100 Facebook greetings, and actual face-to-face fun.  Everyone contributed to my great day.

We did exactly as planned, breakfast at the Yacht Club buffet, Mah Jongg with the neighbors where I won FOUR games (including a closed hand), and dinner at Mama Melrose in the Studios.  The only disappointment was the Mama Melrose dinner.  We thought it was not up to Disney standards.  Then I came home and opened cards and presents. 

All in all, a pretty wonderful day.

Now back to normal.  I have a "medium" cleaning at the dentist at 8 a.m., so I have to rush out.  Mark lost a filling at breakfast yesterday, so he's coming with me to sign in for an emergency visit. He's hoping it's an easy fix of putting in a new filling, but you just never know.  I also plan to go shopping for shoes, AGAIN, since the last pair rubbed that huge blister.  And we will head to Downtown Disney Guest Relations to renew our annual passes to WDW.  We surely don't want THAT to lapse!  We have our priorities.

If it doesn't rain, there could be some pool time later.  We'll see.

Here are some pictures from yesterday.








No comments:

Post a Comment