Saturday, September 22, 2012

Holding my own.

This morning Mark and I had a hard time getting going.  We left for shul about the same time as last week, but instead of coming in on the Haftarah, we came in on the Rabbi's talk.  OY!  That's a new low for us in this shul. It's not our lowest low ever in a shul.  Once at Mishkan Torah we came in at Kiddush!  Haha! 

I have very little else to say about today except that I have eaten well and exercised. I guess that's enough.
After our exercise, we watched the Orioles beat the Red Sox and then the Yankees beat the Athletics. Both games were nail-biters that went into extra innings.  Currently, we are watching our Disney movie for the week, The Shaggy Dog.  That's the original one with Fred MacMurray, very cool.

My weight was down another pound this morning, down to 254.3.  I walked 30 minutes on the treadmill at 2.7 mph and half the time was at an incline.  I definitely broke a sweat and got my heart rate up. I also did my weight machines. 

My calories are hanging in there very, very well, too.  So far the week looks like this:
Wednesday 1244
Thursday 1450
Friday 1450
Saturday 1200

Tomorrow Mark and I are going to have our usual Sunday.  There will be a movie in the morning at Downtown Disney.  Right now we are planning to go to the new Clint Eastwood and Amy Adams film, Trouble with the Curve.  Then we will have our veggie chili at Pollo Campero for lunch before heading to Epcot to finally have a chance to play the new Phineas and Ferb game.  It replaced the older Kim Possible game, but I bet it's going to be very similar.  In any case, it's going to involve a LOT of walking, so that's good!  When we get home, Mark is trying out a new salmon recipe with lentils and asparagus.  I think it sounds delicious.




No comments:

Post a Comment