Sunday, December 2, 2012

A beautiful day in the neighborhood

Do you remember that line?  It's from the TV show Mr. Rogers Neighborhood.  Today will be a beautiful day in my neighborhood; I hope it's beautiful in yours, too.

This morning Mark is busily making me a low-carb low-calorie pancake breakfast with scrambled eggs and Morningstar links.  It's his special Sunday morning tradition.  I LOVE IT!  It's really nice to have the kitchen smell so delicious on Sunday mornings. It reminds me of my childhood when my grandmother would cook pancakes.  Yum.

Today we are going to Downtown Disney to see the new Bond movie, Skyfall.  I suspect it will NOT be as good as Lincoln, which we saw last week.  Still, it will be a fun movie, and we have never missed a Bond movie.  We will then have a late lunch of our usual vegetarian three bean chili at Pollo Campero, do a little shopping in World of Disney, and then head home.  By then it will almost be time to get ready to go out for tonight's concert.

Tonight is the last of the three Guys and Dolls holiday performances.  I sang my solo last night, so Mark and all the neighbors came.  They all sat together, so it was fun seeing them in the audience.  They took up nearly a whole row!  Mark took a few pictures, so have fun looking at them.







No comments:

Post a Comment