Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Dog with a Blog

Last year the Disney Channel started a new show called Dog with a Blog. Mark and I find it highly amusing, and the dog is really cute!  The premise is that this dog can talk, but only the three kids in the household know it.  (Remember Mr. Ed?  LOL!) Then at night, he gets on the computer and writes a blog about his day.  The funniest part is that these writers really understand dogs!  Anyone who has lived with dogs will laugh when this dog, who can speak intelligently with the kids, suddenly says or does something totally dog-like!

Well, now my neighborhood REALLY DOES have a Dog with a Blog!

His name is Brady, and he lives on the other side of my street about two blocks down from me.  Yes, it's true!  Brady, a Shih Tzu,  is writing a blog about life in Solivita from a dog's point of view.  His person, Carol, is one of the Mahjongg ladies on my street.  She has given me permission to tell you about Brady and his blog and to provide a link to it.  So here it is.  You, too, can read the dog's blog!

"Hello human friend,

I have a new blog. Check it out at http://bradystales.net. (Just click on it)


When you log in you will see my home page, but check to the right under recent posts and click to see my opinion about different things going on in Solivita. I will be doing new postings in the next few days, please check back, or if you register you can automatically be notified of new posts. It is best to go from the bottom in clicking on the posts, most posts are independent of others, but sometimes it will make more sense if you have read the one before it.


I love you.

Brady"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment