Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sunday routine

I really feel back to normal today.  We are following all of our regular Sunday traditions.

Mark made me a delicious breakfast of low-carb pancakes, Morningstar links, and scrambled eggs (446 calories).  I slept in, mostly because I have a rotten cold and I took Dristan last night, then I worked on emails and Facebook while he was cooking.  Soon we are heading to Downtown Disney for a movie.  Today's choice is the one with Oprah Winfrey, The Butler.  I am betting it's going to get some award nominations.  After the movie, we will walk over to Pollo Campero and have our veggie chili lunch. I always get a fruit cup with that, too (311 calories).  That is followed up with some shopping in World of Disney. I have dropped my iPhone so often that the Minnie Mouse case is just too shattered.  It's got sharp edges, so it's time for a new one.  I'm also picking up some Disney baby things for Laverne's daughter.  Her first baby, a boy, came a little early!  If we still have some energy and it's not raining too hard (a big IF in Florida by 3:30 in the afternoon), we will head over to the Magic Kingdom.  Today's Limited Time Magic feature is a Dog Days of Summer Dance Party in Tomorrowland.  Bolt and Doug are going to be there along with Pluto and Stitch.  We have never seen Bolt live, so that's an attraction for us.  At that point, we will finally head home.  Mark will make me a grilled tuna steak, salad, and broccoli (341 calories), and finally we will relax and watch some TV.  For a late night snack I will eat a peach and a banana (223 calories).  My day will have 1320 calories and at least 90 minutes of walking (213 calories burned).  It's going to be a great day.

Happy September to all and have a wonderful Labor Day Weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment