Friday, April 4, 2014

"Another one bites the dust."

Another pound that is.  This morning I am 240 even.

The last time I weighed 240 was on the my anniversary cruise back in December. I got on the cruise at 238 and off at 243.  I guess I hit that 240 somewhere between December 18 and 23.

It's nice to be back, and I am hope to be in the 230s before Monday's weigh in.  I'm not sure I can stay there for long though.

All my meals will be at home from now through Monday's weigh in, then there are many chalenges ahead for next week.  I'll be eating lunch out on Monday at the Grille, but I know I can get a salmon salad and behave.  It should be okay.  Tuesday is the cast party for Starliters. On Wednesday, we drive up north for two weeks and a day in Maryland for Passover.  That's never the best time of year for losing weight!  LOL!  I am going to do my best not to overeat the matzoh, but I absolutely LOVE matzoh and butter.  OY!  I will definitely have to watch that.

At 5:30 tonight I will be at the ballroom getting make up put on by our make up ladies.  It's our one big dress rehearsal for the show.  Tomorrow is opening night, and all three shows are sold out.  It's pretty exciting because I really think this is a great show.  My nose is running like a faucet today, so I hope whatever little virus is trying to take root in there can hold off until Tuesday morning!  I have zinc lozenges, vitamin C, and non-drowsy formula pills to dry me up.  I'm prepared!


No comments:

Post a Comment