Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Waiting to drop

My weight is the same today as yesterday, 242.  At first I thought I would have to report 243, but for some reason it was back to 242 after I showered, but before breakfast.  I was surprised because my sodium was only 1383 mg yesterday and my calories were 1203.  I had no special exercise because I didn't have time, but I was active at the rehearsal. I really thought that having low sodium for a day would take care of some weight that might have been water retention since the sodium was very high both Sunday and Monday.  Guess not.

Today I will be a good girl again, and I will lift weights and walk, plus go to yet another rehearsal tonight.  My calories are planned for 1068 so far, leaving room for a late night or afternoon snack if I want. Sodium should be 1146 pending any added snacks. Maybe tomorrow I will drop a pound.  As long as two are gone by the next weigh in, I should be happy.  I wanted to break under 240 by Monday.  It could still happen.  Who knows?


No comments:

Post a Comment