Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Heading north


Listening to Tom sing "You Make Me Feel So Young,"
Mark and I had a fantastic time at the Starliters cast party last night!  We enjoyed the dinner, the dancing, the company, the entertainment, EVERYTHING!  What a great group of people!

Singing "At Last"
This morning I got on the scale.  UGH!  Today I am 242.7, so I'm a almost a pound up from yesterday.  I have packed the scale, so I hope I can get through Passover without too much gained.  Staying the same for the next 15 days would be perfect.  I am taking the computer, and there will be time to write blogs now and then.  I'll know and report what's going on.

Today we will go to the gym and do our weights and walking before we start driving.  It's  about 490 miles.  We usually stop a lot, so it always takes about 10 hours to do that drive.  I hope to get there by a reasonable dinner time if we leave by 9ish this morning.

I hope everyone has a lovely day.  I have to go eat breakfast and get ready to head up to the gym in about a half an hour. 


Listening to Tom sing "You Make Me Feel So Young."

Practicing with the wig and stole for lighting at a rehearsal.


Posed picture at dress rehearsal in full costume, wig, and make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment