Thursday, April 3, 2014

Thanks to Dana C!

Yesterday I got a private message from one of Evey's girlfriends, Dana C, a faithful reader of this blog.  She encouraged me to drink more water.  She was right.  I have not been monitoring how much water I drink, but I used to do that.  Yesterday I made more of an effort. I drank 7 glasses of water, in addition to the 3 cups of caffeinated black coffee and one cup of decaf. 

This morning I was down one pound to 241.  Yay! 

I ate what I was supposed to. I did everything I planned to do.  It was a good day.

Today Mark and I went to the NARFE meeting at Outback.  We always say no  to the bread, but I'm sure the HUGE portion of tilapia and the steamed veggies were high in sodium and oil.  They seemed to be swimming in something deliciously liquid on the plate.  Even so, breakfast and dinner are at home and controlled.  I have estimated the Outback calories as best I can, so I think today will be 1341 calories and sodium at least 1800 mg, but I really don't know what the Outback food had.  It's probably going to be well over 2400 mg of sodium, best guess.

It's not looking good for exercise today either, but tomorrow will have weights and walking for sure.

Tomorrow night Starliters has its final dress rehearsal, with an audience.  Then begins the four sold out shows.  I have to be there early each night, so there will be little time for overeating!  I am looking forward to a good weigh in on Monday!

Meanwhile, today is Evey's birthday!  Happy 27th birthday, my dear Evey!  I wish I could spend the day with you, but I'm sure you are going to have a great time no matter what.  I see you have had lots of birthday wishes posted on Facebook already.  It also seems that there will be nachos involved somehow tonight!  LOL!  I know you and Eric love those!

Happy, Happy Birthday, my darling daughter!  See you in July.

Evey and Eric on the way to the Magic Kingdom last summer.

Mother and daughter at Magic Kingdom
She baked me some cupcakes last summer at her house on my birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment