Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Super Busy Day

This morning I weighed myself, thinking I had a pretty decent day yesterday, and learned I was up a half pound.  Whatever.

It's gray and drizzly this morning with a high of 55.  It's 54 now, so I guess it's not going to change much.

Our guest has now taken 6 doses of his antibiotic.  This morning he said he felt he was turning the corner.  Thank GOD!  After the 8th dose of Cipro, Mark felt completely back to normal and went to the NARFE meeting and then did grocery shopping.  We are hoping our guest gets the same result and feels his old self tomorrow.  Of course, he just joked that his old self never felt that good to begin with.  LOL!

I have a busy line up today starting at 11:30.  I'm heading to the Cove for lunch and a mani/pedi.  I thought I was meeting up with some friends from Massachusetts, but they didn't answer my email.  Maybe they didn't come down here after all.  Well, I'm going over there to eat lunch, all bundled up in my winter clothes, just in case they show up to surprise me.  After my mani/pedi, I have to run over to the Village area for a book talk on The Scarlet Pimpernel, run home for a quick pizza dinner, and then back to the Village area for the Travel Club meeting. 

Wow!  What a day!


No comments:

Post a Comment