Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Another great day.

I didn't lose any weight between yesterday and today, but that's ok.  You can't drop weight every single day, which is why most programs, like Weight Watchers, recommend only weekly weigh-ins.

I had an excellent day yesterday, eating only 1340 calories.  Mark made a spectacular dinner of bean and veggie patties from the Diabetic Living  collection and paired it with a lo-cal, lo-carb, lo-fat grilled cheese sandwich because it was National Grilled Cheese Sandwich day.

Yesterday was just wonderful. I had a fabulous and relaxing mani/pedi and haircut, followed by a lovely hour-long conversation in the home of a friend, followed by a picnic lunch by the pool with two more friends, followed by a two hour OUTSTANDING rehearsal with the Cove Singers, followed by that delicious dinner and lots of TV shows.  That's a fairly perfect day.

Today I have been tooling around on the computer for so long that I've been up for three and a half hours and still have not eaten breakfast, just two cups of black coffee.  The weird thing is that I'm not even hungry yet.  That IS very weird because some mornings I just wake up ravenously hungry.

Soon we are going up north to do some more Passover shopping, so a lot of today will be spent in the car.  We don't hate that because we have audio books and lots of talking and reading to do.  It will mean eating lunch out, but we plan to do that at a Subway, so my calories will be good. Tonight we have a Solivita Disney Fan Club meeting, which we haven't been able to attend for a long time.  It will be fun to reconnect with some friends.

I expect my calories to be excellent again today.  I am really looking forward to getting out of the 270s.  It will be a red letter day when I crack that number and work my way down through the 260s.  I was in the 250s at Lowell's wedding in the summer of 2014 and then was in the 260s by the end of that year.  I have been in the 270s and even 280s all through 2015 and into 2016.  This is going to be the last of that!  I am promising that to myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment