Thursday, April 14, 2016

Blog is being funky today.

I don't know why my blog is acting strangely today. I wanted to go back and look at some posts from last August at Aulani.  Usually I click on the year, then all the months for that year come up.  Then I can click on the month and see all the entry titles for that month.  Then I can click on an individual title to read it.

Not today.  Today no matter what year I click on, only the months from 2016 are showing up.  When I click on 2015, or any other year, the final post for that year shows up.  I can scroll back a few days when  eventually it stops.  At that point there is an "older posts" button.  When I click on that, I can scroll back another few days of entries.  Wow.  That would take forever to go from the end of December to August.  I'm not even trying, but I am bummed that the blog is acting like that today. I hope it's not going to stay like that!  Geez.  I hope it's not some update they rolled out because it sure didn't update anything in a positive way!

My weight this morning was 273, so I was happy.  I wanted to go back to the Aulani entries to double check what my weight was when we left for Hawaii.  I think it was about the same, so I feel like I made a milestone.  Well, it's a good thing I record some of these weights in Lose It! and in an old-school paper and pencil notebook, too.

Our day went exactly as planned yesterday. I ate only 1200 calories.  There was no specific exercise, but there was shopping, tidying up, and sweeping and mopping the kitchen.  While we were out shopping, we had lunch at Subway.  That's one of the few times that I eat non-kosher meat in a restaurant because the turkey is the lowest calorie item on their menu.  I always order a double meat turkey salad, no cheese, no dressing, and pair it with a bag of Baked Lays.  That is a total of 320 calories for lunch.  That's about as good as it gets for eating lunch out in a restaurant.  When we do our big two month road trip this summer, we plan to eat almost all of our lunches at Subway.

This morning I have 8 ladies coming here to play Mah Jongg. It's been several weeks since I hosted the Thursday morning group, so this is going to be fun.  We will be using the new card, too.  After playing, most of us are going to the Grille for lunch.  The Grille changes its menu frequently and I have been there in awhile, so I don't know what I'm going to have.  I hope to have a salmon salad.  That's probably going to be the best choice.  Mark is making tuna steaks, baked potato, and green veggie for dinner, one of my favorite meals!  At 7 we are going to see the movie Truth in the ballroom. Unlike last week when I ate the popcorn, tonight I will NOT eat that.  UGH.  So much sodium!

No comments:

Post a Comment