Monday, May 9, 2016

From Mother's Day to Mah Jongg Day

Yesterday on Mother's Day, I ate whatever I wanted.  It was glorious.  Now it's time to own up to the damage.  For Weigh-in Monday I must confess that gloriously eating whatever I wanted put on a pound.  I'm 278 this morning, same as last Monday.  Could have been worse!

Today all my meals will be at home and should be great.  I will be out all afternoon playing Mahj and all evening rehearsing at the synagogue.

Both kids called me yesterday, which was AWESOME.  Typically, I call them every Sunday, so it's very nice when they call me.  I love them so much.  They sent great cards.  Evey sent me two tubes of my Mary Kay face wash.  Lowell sent me an Edible Arrangement, which hasn't come yet.  We are hoping it will be here today.

Here are some pictures from the Mother's Day Brunch at WDW.









No comments:

Post a Comment