Saturday, May 7, 2016

Shabbat rest.

Yesterday I ate 2000 calories, and I logged them all in.  Still, I'm down two pounds this morning to 277.  That's pretty exciting.  I did 25 minutes of water aerobics and another 10 minutes of swimming laps.  I guess that helped.  I played Mah Jongg and won three games, so that was also good.  In the morning, Mark and I reorganized the two big cabinets of pots and pans, one for meat and one for dairy.  Then Mark alphabetized the spice cabinet.  What a day!

This morning, Mark will be reading haftarah at shut, so we are leaving in a few minutes for SOJC.  When we get back, we plan to watch TV and keep trying to catch up as much as possible before we go on the next cruise in a little over a week.  Crazy.

All my meals will be at home, and I will log them all in.  I expect it to be a good day.  We might even take a walk this afternoon if the weather's nice.

Tomorrow is Mother's Day, so we'll talk about that tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment