Thursday, May 12, 2016

mahj at my house again


It's been awhile since I hosted the Thursday morning Mah Jongg group at my house.  It's a lot of fun, and I'm going to enjoy it because it will be a long while before I do it again.

Tonight my SOJC choir is performing three songs at 6:40 at the Roth JCC in Maitland for Yom Ha'Atmaut.  We did this last year, so it's not as scary this year.  It's virtually a completely different group this year.  We will be 11 singers and a guitarist.  Counting me, there are only five returning singers.

We had a great time Tuesday night at The Boathouse restaurant in Disney Springs with Al and Barbara. Here are some pictures.

Having a drink outside while waiting for our table.

This actual Chris Craft boat was our table!  Worth the wait.


After dinner, we watched the amphibious cars come and go for awhile.  We all agreed we must do this some day.

Great guitarist.


Walking past the new Morimoto Asia restaurant on the way to look at the new parts of Disney Springs that will open very soon.
All of that used to be a parking lot.



No comments:

Post a Comment