Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hunkering down and bingeing

Yesterday was busy with snow and busy with packing; sadly it was also busy with bingeing. Why do I do this? I know it's a "condition," but still I thought I could do better. On Tuesday I was up two pounds for the week; on Wednesday I went up another two pounds; now on Thursday I'm up another two pounds. I'm eating about 1200-1500 calories at night on top of the 1200-1500 calories that I had planned to eat. Add it up and it adds up to a two-pound-a-day weight gain apparently. STOP! I want to get OFF!

Today will be yet another "Big Dig" day. If my neighbors are willing, they can earn another $60 from me. If not, I'll do it myself. I feel better about it now that I got the good report from the surgeon. I also need to pack up some more boxes. Although whether or not the POD can get loaded on Saturday remains questionable, Mark and I will continue to move forward with the packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment