Friday, February 12, 2010

Serious Depression

I always deal with stress with eating. I have been so stressed out these last few weeks that even I did not realize how bad it was. I have been eating whenever no one was looking and popping Vitamin C drops or Halls Menthol lozenges by the dozens all day for weeks. Tonight I just went over the deep end and curled up in a fetal position and sobbed for a few hours.

I don't know if I'm doing anything right anymore. I thought I knew what I was doing. I thought I could handle everything. I'm hitting bottom and sinking lower. Is that even possible? I have spent the last two hours crying in bed. Now I've slugged down three large glasses of wine in a very short period of time, something I never do. My head is swimming, but I'm not crying and feeling mellow enough to type.

I'll probably regret this post tomorrow and remove it. Read it while you can. I'm about to drink a shot of whiskey.

No comments:

Post a Comment