Thursday, February 11, 2010

Shocking new pictures!





My daughter just reminded me of some pictures she had emailed me back in December of 2007. I was having lunch with some high school friends at Mike's Crab House in Annapolis. She called them to my attention today because she said they really highlight how much weight I have lost. She's RIGHT! Wow, I think these were taken very near, if not at, my all-time high of 322 pounds. It's shocking. And her timing was perfect. Today I was beating myself up for not sticking to my plan these last few days. In fact I've been in a holding pattern for a month just going up and down the same six pounds, and I'm getting discouraged. I even said to Mark the other day that I HATED the way I looked in most of the pictures from the Cabaret. I said, "I look so FAT. I thought I looked better than that." He laughed it off and told me I looked great, but my disorder never allows me to enjoy my looks. Of course, now by comparison, I realize that my 100+ pounds loss DO show up at the Cabaret and I DO look better than I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment