Monday, March 28, 2011

Fabulous Weekend with Evey






Our weekend with Evey at the Magic Kingdom and Epcot was just spectacular. I have included a few pictures here out of the hundreds that we took. It was hard to just pick a few!

My weight has gone up a few pounds, despite all the walking. I am hoping that being careful today might bring it back by tomorrow morning, so another week will have gone by with me staying the same. Staying the same would be an accomplishment for this week.

I'm heading out for radiation 15 today, almost halfway through and nothing too bad has happened to my skin. That's a good thing.

The weekend weather was just glorious, upper 80s, moderate humidity, lovely breeze. It wasn't too uncomfortable spending eight or nine hours in the parks like that. Today it is gray, cool, and pouring rain. It's a good thing that we weren't planning on being in the park today! We had considered going to the pool, but last night we had decided against it anyway. I should go to the gym soon and work out, although it's looking like we have to put that off until after the radiation.

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you had a wonderful weekend with Evey. The pictures are just beautiful. She is a beautiful and very happy looking girl. I hope that you have a good day today at radiation. I am hoping that you get another week of staying the same weight-wise. I would like to lose the 1 1/2 lbs that I gained last week at least. You and my husband both are good motivators for me to exercise. I am going down to my treadmill and walk now. Yesterday I walked for 50 minutes on the treadmill and was feeling euphoric by the end.(There were no drugs involved in that euphoria-just exercise) My husband is tearing up his recumbent bicycle with lots of miles every day. He is visibly shrinking and is so very proud of himself. Of course I am very proud of him too. I have to keep trying to exercise regularly so I can keep up with him. That is a good thing for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good that your husband is motivating you with his exercise and weight loss. How much has he lost? I'll let you know tomorrow what happens.
    I did my weights but no aerobics today. UGH. I didn't get on the bike or walk today. If you ever take some digital photos, send me a few in an email!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband only weighs himself at the dr's office. He goes there again in about 3 weeks. It's really apparent that he is losing by looking at him though. I will try the digital picture thing. I can take pictures with my phone, but I don't know how to get them to an e-mail. I will ask my kids if they know how. They know lots more than me re: computers.

    ReplyDelete