Friday, November 10, 2017

Same same same

My weight this morning is still the same as Wednesday, and I can't get my sugars back down.  This morning I was 120, the worst one yet since they went over the normal range on November 2.  I admit that my total carbs for the day were high yesterday, 203, even though the calories were low, 1490.  Today my calories should be only 1369 and the carbs 86.  That's a very low amount of carbs, so I'm hoping that might bump my morning sugar reading back in to the normal range.

AAA came quickly yesterday, so we got Mark's car over to the repair place in Auburndale yesterday around 1 p.m.  It's a new place for us, but it seemed pretty good. Hopefully they will find and fix the problem and bill the Extended Warranty plan.

Today I have a long appointment in the salon since I'm having my hair colored along with the usuals. Then I'm going to fill in at the library because Edward is on vacation.  An easy, pleasant day.


No comments:

Post a Comment