Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Disappointing Weight Report

This morning I am 266, exactly the weight that I reported two weeks ago on October 18.   I lost a bit over 7 pounds last week and put exactly that amount back this week.  That's a pound a day, so I might as well have been on a cruise.  Oh, well....

Even though I walked TWO times around the Glendora Pond yesterday AND danced four times at the Monster Ball last night, it was not enough to account for the huge meal I ate at the party.

This upcoming week I will eat out or have a party four times, which is only one less than this week.  The other thing that I did so very, very wrong this past week was binge-eating Halloween candy and cookies in the house between meals.  That definitely did not help my situation.  Well, the candy and cookies are now GONE!  YAY!  That's going to help a lot and there will be no more of that coming in to the house either.

Tonight we are serving the entree to the Goldbergs and Sterns for our four-times-a-year Progressive Dinner nights.  Mark is making a Diabetic Living meat chili and a low-carb, parve cornbread. He's made those things before, so I know how to program them.  Unfortunately, there are going to be delicious cheese quesadillas as an appetizer at the Sterns house first and desserts afterward at the Goldbergs.  All I can do is be sure to get out walking this morning and try to make good choices at the other two houses.  As we have seen this week, I still don't know how to do that.

I was so tired when I came home from the Monster Ball that I skipped my night time exercise routine and heating pad time.  I ached all over like I had the flu!  I am not really sure why I felt so bad, but I went to bed at 10 pm., read a book for twenty minutes, and fell asleep quickly.  I woke up at 7, feeling much better, so I did the morning exercises.  Soon Mark and I are going to the indoor track to walk because we still think it will be too cold to go to outdoor water aerobics.  I just have to pick myself  up and try to lose those seven pounds again.


No comments:

Post a Comment