Monday, November 6, 2017

Still heading in the right direction.

This morning I weigh 261.4, still up 2.6 pounds from October 25, but I'm down 9.6 from this past Thursday.  I'm still trying to get back to 258.8, which I hi on October 25.  It sure has been a roller coaster of weight loss-gain-loss this last week and a half.

I'm eating dinner at the Enzian Theater tonight, and then I have five more days in a row when I will eat all my meals at home.  Eating at home is clearly the key!

Today I have my follow up to the back orthopedist.  I have three questions for him:
1.  Is it safe to start some easy yoga with my friend Susan, who recently retired as a PT Aide and who is a professional yoga instructor?

2.  May I have two more of the Back Exercise booklets to give to friends?

3.  What steps should I take if I have another painful flare-up like I did on October 6 that started all of this?

Other than my questions, I'm sure he is going to be pleased with me because I have done the exercises, and I feel more or less the same as I have for some time.  Although I still weighed 258.8 when I saw him on October 27.  I was supposed to lose weight in these two weeks, so if he notices that, he will be disappointed.  Hell, I'M DISAPPOINTED!

I will not have time to get back on this blog today since we are just running from thing to thing.  I'll post what the doctor says in tomorrow's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment