Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Getting ready to go

I was amazed at my weight this morning. I was 242.4, which is another pound and a fraction down. I am down almost 7 since I started Weight Watchers. I'm not always on my points, but I think this week was reasonable and included lots of exercise. I also looked back in my record book and noticed that I'm down nearly 13 pounds since March 8 when I was 255. I guess I am going in the right direction.

I had my therapy this morning. She knows I'm going to be gone for 8 days, so she gave me an extra thorough drainage and extra thick, tight wrapping. OUCH! My hand has been throbbing all day. I want to take it off so badly, but I am supposed to keep it on until Friday. If it keeps me up all night, it's coming off a lot sooner.

We have packed our suitcases and organized the wedding shower things to take on the trip. We head out tomorrow for Florence, SC on our way to NJ for the first shower. Tomorrow night we are meeting my brother Mark and his wife Carol in Florence. They are coming to stay at the same motel so we can have dinner together at Fatz Cafe and then breakfast in the motel the next day. It will be great fun to have a visit with them! We haven't seen them since last August when we were driving down here to buy the house. Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment