Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Just a quick note

No time to write a lot today! Yesterday and today are super busy and very good. I will write a longer blog tomorrow when I have more time. We are all good, that's the main thing.

Also my weight is down, and I really don't know why. I had so much to eat on Friday in Ybor City and then again at the Tusker House on Sunday. Still, I was 243.7 yesterday! That's about a three pound loss for the week. Since I joined WW seven weeks ago, I am now down 5.4 pounds. Not a lot, but I'm grateful for every ounce!

I unwrapped my hand Sunday, and it still looked good at PT yesterday. She had me rewrap myself under her watchful eyes. Then she said undo it all at bedtime and rewrap for the practice and sleep with it on. I did. Then I am allowed to take it off for the whole day and just wear the compression sleeve/glove. Unfortunately, my own wrapping still is not helpful. My hand was a big, swollen mess again. I did lymph drainage twice this morning, and I'm now wearing my compression things. Hopefully, when I rewrap for bed tonight, I can do a better job. The wrapping helps tremendously when done right, but it only does terrible damage when done wrong. I really need to get this skill.

Heading to Kennedy Space Flight Center today. Yesterday we went to the Morse Museum in Winter Park. Details tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment