Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I know you're out there and waiting for it.

Up one. That's what you're waiting for. I'm up one pound. Sigh.

Honestly, it's not as bad as I had feared it would be. I have not behaved very well this week, so I was actually relieved that I was only up one. Sadly I was up several last week, too; however, I'll leave you with a good note. For the entire month of February, I'm down a half a pound. HA! I'll take it.

Today and tomorrow we will be eating dinner out. Friday we will be eating lunch out. Saturday we may or may not eat out at the Hollywood Studios since we are going to see a preview showing of the new movie John Carter just for annual passholders. We are leaning toward coming home for dinner, but we might change our minds. Sunday we are going to a cast party, so you know that means food. Then I'm back to normal on Monday and Tuesday of next week. Well...hard to say if this will be a good or bad week.

Rehearsals for the Starliters show are going very well. Tonight is the final rehearsal for the Purim Spiel at SOJC. The show is Sunday afternoon. It's been busy with rehearsals four days a week. I am going to be glad when the Sunday/Wednesday rehearsals are over!

We plan to go to the gym for weights and take a walk later this morning. It's going to be hot, sunny, and 87 degrees here today. Walking in the middle of the day might not be such a good idea, but I hope to get something aerobic in somehow today.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I just realized that we are also eating lunch out tomorrow at Outback for the NARFE meeting. Had to add this for complete disclosure. LOL!

    ReplyDelete