Monday, February 27, 2012

Pirate Show





Last night we all went up to the Pirate Adventure Dinner show. Wow! It was really something. If you've ever been to Medieval Times, then you have some idea of what it was like. There was a big pirate ship in the center instead of an arena for horses. The show was quite amusing, and we were able to get a vegetarian dinner, too. I had a delicious, fancy, alcoholic drink. Then I slept in this morning until 8:30 a.m. I bet that was not a coincidence. LOL!

Mark and I did our exercises and walk today. It was quite warm and humid today. We saw a lot of birds and alligators on our walk. Fun times.

I played Mahj and won two games. Then tonight I went to my Starliters rehearsal. I'm kind of tired now. I am going to chill out and watch some TV!!

No comments:

Post a Comment