Sunday, February 26, 2012

What a day!






I only have twenty minutes before I need to leave the house for a marathon dress rehearsal for our Purim spiel. Then we are heading up to the Pirates Adventure Dinner and Show with Rudy.

This morning we watched our Disney movie for the week from 1952, Robin Hood. Wow! I had never seen it, or at least I didn't remember seeing it. It far surpassed my expectations, and I would recommend it to anyone.

Yesterday we had a fantastic day checking out old downtown Kissimmee, something that's been on our "to do" list for quite awhile. Here are a few pictures of the gigantic Monument of States, Lake Toho, and some of the outdoor art exhibit. We plan to go back when it is not a Shabbat so that we can also go inside the shops and buy things! There are some great little coffee shops and restaurants as well as music stores and antique/collectibles shops. Then Rudy bought us a fantastic dinner at the Kona Cafe in the Polynesian Resort.

He has not been feeling well, so we were able to get an early dinner around 5:15 instead of waiting for our 6:45 reservation. This allowed us to be home by 7:30, and he went right to bed. Today he is going to a walk-in clinic to see if he needs antibiotics. I am afraid he is passing this, whatever it is, on to me. I'm coughing; my eyes are watering; and I'm clearing my throat a lot. OY! I cannot afford to get sick because next Sunday is the Purim spiel and April 21 is the Starliter show. Monday night I'm practicing my duet. Whenever I get a cold or any virus, it goes straight to the throat and causes laryngitis, which typically lasts for MONTHS! Seriously. MONTHS! So....please pray that Rudy has not brought something nasty and contagious into this house!

No comments:

Post a Comment