Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day to everyone!

This is just a quick greeting to wish everyone a Happy Mother's Day. Mine is starting off great with lots of wonderful cards from Mark, Lowell, and Evey. Evey also sent me a framed portrait of her and Evey from the wedding. She knew that is what I wanted.

I am heading out to the brunch at the ballroom, then the Dark Shadows movie, and finally the Herman Hermit's performance at Epcot. Hopefully, we will be back in time for the season finales of Once Upon a Time and Desperate Housewives. It's also the three hour finale of Survivor, so Mark is taping that one for me to watch tomorrow.

Later tonight or sometime tomorrow, I will write a longer blog with pictures.

I hope everyone has a marvelous Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment