Thursday, March 14, 2013

I knew it.

Up two and a half pounds this morning.  That's what I knew.

Yesterday I ate only an 80 calorie yogurt for breakfast because I got so busy.  I shopped at Wal Mart for some new pillows and a few other odds and ends while Mark did the grocery shopping.  Then we went to Sweet Tomatoes for lunch.  I was ravenous and overate.  I knew it.  I did not get to the gym or do any walking other than around Wal Mart.  Then we went over to two friends' house for dinner.  She served a hot crusty bread with a garlic oil dip, salad, baked tilapia, baked potato, mashed yellow squash, and string beans with wine.  Dessert was homemade Ghiradelli brownies with strawberries and Cool Whip.  I didn't eat more than anyone else did, but it was enough couple with the big lunch. 

Up two and a half pounds.

Wow!  Tomorrow morning I have an 11 a.m. appointment with my family doctor.  She won't be happy that I did not lose any weight from last November, and I might have gained some.  We shall see.

Today Mark and I are going on a bus trip with the Solivita Travel Club to Bradenton for the planetarium, aquarium, and museum, and a buffet lunch in Sarasota.  We should be home by 6 p.m., eat our small dinner that Mark prepared in advance last night, and go to the 7 p.m. Solivita movie.  Everything Thursday night at 7 is a free movie on a big screen in the ballroom with free popcorn and lemonade.  At least I never take the popcorn and lemonade!

I guess there is a small chance those two and a half pounds could drop off today or overnight.  We'll see tomorrow at the doctor's office.

Meanwhile, here is an update on Evey and Eric.  They have finished their camping and hiking expedition in the Outback.  They posted a picture of the sunrise over Uluru on Facebook this morning.  They also hiked to King's Canyon and went to Alice Springs Desert Park.  Today they are off to the Great Barrier Reef. 

No comments:

Post a Comment