Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Visiting Jackie

On Monday we drove from Buffalo to Weston, WV to visit Jackie.  Although she has lived in that house for 20 years, Mark had never been there. I went out there 13 years ago with Evey.  It's a shame, but it's sort of out of the way.  For all of those years, Jackie drove into Baltimore for holidays with the family.  Still, the last time we saw her was a year and a half ago.

It was lovely staying at her house and having time to catch up on everything.

We also had time today to visit the graves of my parents.  My dad is in Weston and my mother is in  Cumberland.  It's so hard to believe that it has been so many years since I have been to those graves.

Now we are safe and sound back at Cindy's house.  So much fun here.  We will miss her!

Tomorrow the Auto Train and home to Florida.










No comments:

Post a Comment