Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Weigh In Wednesday

First things first.  I am down three pounds for the week to 264.6.  That's an excellent week.

I did very well almost every day, and I certainly exercised a lot.  Yesterday, I had 160 calories in Morningstar sausage links for breakfast in the car as we drove to Universal Studios.  For lunch I had a margherita pizza, but then I slipped up a bit. Okay, a lot.  I got hungry around 4 p.m. and had two scoops of excellent gelato.  For dinner we ate at Lombard's where I had the baked cod dinner that came with broccoli, corn on the cob, and a small amount of fingerling potatoes.  All would have been well if that's all I ate, and I should only have had one of the two pieces of corn on the cob.  Hm...NO, that's not all I ate.  I also ordered a glass of white Sangria and ate one and a half sourdough rolls with butter.  Yeah, restaurants are still not my strong point.

Even so, I logged it all in and tried to account for it.  I ate about 2200 calories yesterday, but we walked well over 4-5 miles.  Since my phone ran out of battery and I couldn't use the RunKeeper later in the day, I can only estimate the total miles and calories.  I burned up over 500 calories in walking, so it still made the day reasonable.

Today we will pick Lowell and Emily up at the airport at 4:30 and the fun begins!  Tonight's dinner will be at the Cape May buffet in the Yacht Club Resort at WDW.  Mark and I celebrated our anniversary there.  It's fantastic, but it's also possible to make good choices there because there were plenty of vegetables and baked fish.  Breakfast and lunch will be at home and very normal and low calorie. When I get to the buffet, I will have 1000 calories to spend there.  I'll do my best.

Meanwhile I had a bad night.  We didn't get home until nearly midnight, and at 4 a.m. I got up with a horrible inner thigh leg cramp. I haven't had a leg cramp in a long time.  I dealt with it the best I could, but it was after 5 a.m. before I laid back down in bed.  I also am upset in my gut today.  Maybe that food I ate yesterday with all of the walking just didn't agree with me.  I feel tired and kind of light-headed and dizzy this morning.  I decided not to go out to do my early morning walk. I have a mani/pedi at 10:30, and then I hope to take a little nap this afternoon before we head up to the airport at 3 p.m.  I hope I feel better by then because there is no time to feel out of sorts after the kids arrive!

Meanwhile, here are a few pictures from Hollywood Studios and Universal Studios.



No comments:

Post a Comment