Tuesday, December 16, 2014

It's Hanukkah tonight!

I had a great day yesterday.  I got a few things done around the house, including wrapping Mark's presents and finding my Hanukkah Mickey banner to hang outside.  It looks GREAT.  Thanks to friend Rhoda for giving it to us last year when she visited.  I enjoyed playing Mahj and won two games, always fun.

Then we had a blast at the Osborne Lights at Disney's Hollywood Studios.  How amazing they are!  The rumor is they are leaving and going to Disneyland because the corporate sponsor, Siemens, has pulled out. I hope that's not true.  I can't imagine them not being there.  The ABC Commissary had a new entree item, salmon with quinoa/couscous and broccoli.  It was great.

Tonight is the community menorah lighting.  Mark and I will lead the blessings, so that will be a lot of fun.

Happy Hanukkah to those of my friends who celebrate.  May the beautiful lights of your menorah bring you warmth and peace with your families as you contemplate the miracle.

Meanwhile here are some pictures of lights from the Studios, also a miracle.  LOL!


Special seasonal gingerbread cupcake that I totally should not have eaten, but it was so good!








Mark found the cat, always hidden somewhere.  This year it wasn't hard to find.


No comments:

Post a Comment