Saturday, December 13, 2014

Shul but no pool....too cold!

Central Florida has been having some cold weather with lows over night in some areas in the thirties.  Our area has been dipping to the upper 30s-lower 40s.  The highs have been in the sixties.  Last Saturday it was about 80 and we spent the afternoon at the pool.  Not today!  The high today will be 68, so I think I will stay bundled up at home.

Mark is reading Haftarah today at shul, so we'll be heading out pretty soon for that.   We can spend the afternoon at home, but at 5 p.m. we have the library holiday party.  I'm making a tossed salad to take, and Mark is making his usual seven layer dip. I don't like that dip, so I'm never tempted to eat it!  The library itself is providing the main entree (fish for us) and some hot vegetables.  The rest of us are providing sides, appetizers, and desserts.  It was fun last year, and I think it will be fun tonight but COLD. 

Stay warm wherever you may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment