Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Fun times.

Evey ad Eric are having a blast today on their second day at WDW.  I'm so happy for them.

Mark and I went up to Woodlawn to visit my cousins Irene and Gary. It's been a couple of years since we were up there, and Gary was at work last time, too.   This time they were both home, and we had about 90 minutes to catch up on everything. It was delightful.

Now we are home, and I'm on hold trying to figure out why my special Happy Anniversary gift wasn't delivered to Evey and Eric in their All Star Sports room last night.  UGH.  The guest services person said it might have been because of the hurricane, which I understand.  She's currently got me back on hold trying to find out what happened.  Hopefully, it will be delivered tonight.

And around 6 p.m. Jon and Jen are coming here for a spicy chili dinner.  Looking forward to both the visit and the chili!

It's weigh-in Wednesday, so I'm happy to report that I'm 271.4, which is what I said on Monday.  I was up a little yesterday and back down today.  It's fabulous because it represents a 3.8 pound loss for the week!  I haven't had a week like that in a very long time.

Tomorrow I'll post some pictures from our visit today with Irene and dinner tonight with Jon and Jen.

No comments:

Post a Comment