Sunday, June 27, 2010

Belated Father's Day

Mark is celebrating Father's Day with our son Lowell today. We were out of town last week, so we had planned this awhile ago. The three of us will see the Orioles play the Nationals this afternoon. The O's have won the first two games in the series, so if we win it will be a sweep. Both times the O's came from behind to win, so maybe today's game will be exciting. In any case it will be hot, possibly rainy, and loads of fun to see Lowell.

I'm up another pound today, hitting a whopping 219.4. I know I had over 2000 calories each of the past two days, and much of it was high sodium. That coupled with no longer hiking the trail for an hour in the morning like I had done at the resort is probably the reason. Today I will be eating hot dogs at the ball park. Plenty of sodium there. I'm just going to enjoy myself today with my husband and my son at the ball game and worry about everything else later. I'm not sure that's the smartest thing to do, but right now it is going to be the most fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment