Monday, June 7, 2010

Many frustrations

Mark was right to be pissed off at me for eating too much all weekend. Evey also made several comments to me over the last three weeks as well. She has seen me be out of control. It's not Tuesday, but tomorrow morning I'll be waking up on the auto train, so I weighed in today. UGH. Very Bad!! 221. I am embarrassed to even type that. That is one pound over the weight that I was on the day of surgery, November 2. I am disgusted with myself and hope that I can find the strength to get back on track.

In addition, I have been sick with a terrible cold, lots of coughing, leading to the inevitable laryngitis. I couldn't go sing with the Mishkan Torah choir last night. I didn't even have the energy to go listen to it. I heard it was excellent, so I'm very happy about that.

This morning we were supposed to have an appointment with our real estate agent at 9 a.m. She called us last Thursday to set this up, cryptically saying we did not have an offer but that she had something she thought we'd like. Then she stood us up today! At 9:30 I called her and left a voice mail. When she called back at 9:45, she was at her doctor's for a routine visit. What the...??? She said she thought she had an offer but they changed their mind. HUH??? Why didn't she call and tell us that? Why didn't she keep us in the loop? Why did she stand us up and I had to call HER to find out what was going on? She is a completely unprofessional jerk!! Obviously when her six month contract is up at the end of August we will be getting a new agent.

Evey's stuff is all gone. Eric and Evey will fly to California tomorrow. I'm feeling slightly sad, but I'll see her in July for awhile. They are on such a big adventure.

Today we are starting a big adventure of our own, looking at houses for ourselves. It would have been a better deal if we already had an offer for this house, but it will still be fun.

Last summer I was very successful on my diet, despite all the travel. I hope I can get back into the routine starting TODAY!! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment