Thursday, June 24, 2010

Exercise works

I'm down another pound making it 216 this morning. That's not all that good considering I had made it to 205 one day near the end of February, but it's a downward trend instead of an upward one, so I will take the small victory where I can.

This morning we did the hike again; however, this time two others went with us. We had been talking about the trail, so other people asked us to guide them. We met at 7:30 a.m. before breakfast and took them on the hike. I have never been a trail guide before, so that was a new experience. Since the other two people were also Jewish, I felt like making a Shehecheyanu! LOL

Now we are packing up because we have to check out by 11, but we are going to stay around the pool until maybe 2 p.m. before heading home. We will only be home for a few days before heading out to California to deliver the car to Evey. I'm looking forward to that, but I will have to behave myself the way I did last year. On our long driving vacation last year, we walked for thirty minutes at rest areas and ate most of our meals at Subway or Denny's where I can keep excellent control over my calories. That's my plan right now. I'm taking the computer and I promise to blog every night on the journey. I might even take pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment