Saturday, June 26, 2010

Shabbat at Home

We haven't spent a Shabbat at home in a long while it seems. I spent the first part of the morning watering the flowers, as always. Flowers don't care about Shabbat.

I had my sonogram yesterday. Easy. It will be awhile before any doctor calls with any results, I guess. The GYN office is supposed to call me to set up the surgeon's appointment.

Today I am going to go play Mah Jongg after services. I haven't played since I was on the ship through the Panama Canal. I haven't played with my shul girls in MONTHS. It's going to be fun.

Mark made an outstanding dinner last night of seitan disguised as Sweet and Sour Pork. Hm...delicious over Miracle Noodles. I had a huge plate and a huge salad with way too much cheese. Guess that's why I'm up two pounds today to 218. Oh, well...this is why I shouldn't weigh in every day. It's one of those obsessive things that I do that I shouldn't. Aw shucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment