Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Long time

It's been two weeks and a day since I blogged last. No excuses really other than busy. Yesterday I weighed in at 211, but this morning I was back to 212 after a big dinner out last night. I'm definitely in a maintenance phase right now. I'm not happy about it, but I'm now facing so much travel that restaurants will have to become my friends again. I did it last summer, so I have to do it again this summer.

It's a bittersweet time coming up. I will be loading the truck tomorrow with all of Evey's things in preparation for delivering her and her things to Eric's house on Friday. The two of them will be flying away on Tuesday for their new life in California. Wow.

I also set up a Facebook account, which is one reason why I have not blogged. Any spare time has been spent on Facebook. I'm not sure that's a good thing necessarily, but the novelty hasn't yet worn off.

I will be having some fun this afternoon, lunch out at a new restaurant with a friend. Evey will be with me as well, so that will be nice. I hope to eat judiciously. I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment