Tuesday, November 6, 2012

ELECTION DAY! GO VOTE!

Mark and I have never missed an election.  I can't wait to get out and vote today.  Our polling place is in the Solivita Ballroom. At the primary, there was no line at all.  I bet there's a line today!  The wonderful actor who played Clarence, the guardian angel, used to work the Solivita polls.  He said it's crowded in the morning and has a lull between 2-4.  Guess we'll go between 2-4 and hope he's right.

I have assiduously avoided being overly political in this blog and on Facebook. It's easy on the blog, but FB has been flooded with everyone's political opinions for months.  Many of my friends, people that I respect and like and hope to continue to have as a friend, are voting for my candidate's opponent.  That's why I've kept my opinions more or less to myself, with only an occasional "like" on some comments. Now that the big day has arrived, I'm finally going to go public.  I'm voting for OBAMA!! 

I know some of my friends aren't voting for President Obama, but personally speaking, Romney kind of scares me.  I really can't wait to cast my vote for the President.

Now on to the next topic!  The show ended last night.  It was amazing, and we had a lovely cast party immediately after it ended.  All my mah jongg ladies on my street and their spouses came.  I think there were two and a half tables of people coming because Mark and I were in the show.  That was a wonderful feeling.

Here are a few pictures that I took backstage last night before our final performance.  Enjoy.






No comments:

Post a Comment