Thursday, November 29, 2012

The Biggest Loser...

No, not the TV show, the Powerball!  LOL!

Mark and I never play the lottery, but somehow we got sucked into the hype about this big jackpot.  I went out and bought 10 tickets yesterday.  It only proved again that I have no luck at all. I never win anything. This time I didn't eve have the actual Powerball number on any ticket.  In fact, I only matched two numbers on one ticket.  That was it.  So that is NOT getting me even one dime!  LOL!!

There is good news. I got a flu shot finally. I had planned to get it when Mark got his, at our regular doctor visit on November 16.  Unfortunately, I had the sinus infection, so she wouldn't give it to me.  I went over to Publix and got it because I was finally feeling completely healthy.  Yay!  A big item checked off my "To Do" list.

Mark and I did our weights and walked 30 minutes.  I ate well for all three meals and only one sugar free chocolate dipped strawberry and four small sugar free cookies at the Shalom Club's Chocolate Extravaganza.  When I got home, I did lose control and finish the carton of vanilla ice cream, which was about one third full, so that was kind of bad.  Still I dropped two and a half pounds from yesterday.  Today I weigh 260.9.  It's a start.

Today I have an appointment at 10 a.m. for "The Works."  This means hair cut and dyed, waxing, gel nails, and a pedicure.  It will take nearly four hours!  Still I'm committed to taking a walk when it's all over.  Then I don't have to go out this evening at all!  That's important because I was out for rehearsals Monday and Tuesday and to the Shalom Club last night, then I have performances for Guys and Dolls on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.  Tonight is my ONLY night in an entire week when I can stay home!  There will be a lot of TV shows watched tonight. Hahaha!

I hope everyone has a great day today, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment