Sunday, November 4, 2012

Two shows down; Two shows to go.

Last night's audience for the radio drama was very responsive.  It makes it fun to perform to an audience that gets into it.  I knew about a dozen people out there from Guys and Dolls and Starliters.  Nice.  Today is a matinee, and I've heard that lots of Starliters and G and Ds are coming today.  I'm excited for today's afternoon performance.

As for the cramps, I got several private emails and FB messages about yesterday's blog on cramps.  Thanks for all the concern. I always appreciate it.  I have mentioned this to my primary care doctor.  She agrees that it is the Lipitor and is willing to let me go off of it, but I don't want to do that yet.  It's not nutrition-related because my potassium, calcium, and water levels are great. This doctor has me get a blood draw and a check up with her every four months, so I am very in tune with my blood chemistry.  LOL!  I used to think it was potassium, so I started eating a banana every night years ago.  Now my potassium levels are always great.  I've been taking calcium regularly since the parathyroid surgery in 2003, so it's not that.  I have always made sure to drink plenty of water, since back in the mid-1980s when I first joined Weight Watchers.  They got me into that habit.  There's really nothing left to consider except the statin drugs.

This is going to be a short blog today because we need to be at The Palms at 1 p.m. for the matinee show.  It's time to go get ready.

Have a great day everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment