Thursday, July 30, 2015

Antman

This week is flying by.  I guess it's because every day I am thinking about Sunday and flying to Hawaii.  I'm so excited!

Meanwhile, we went to Downtown Disney with Susie and Ed.  We renewed our Disney Annual Passes, had lunch at Wolfgang Puck's, went to a 3D showing of Antman, got Mark's comic books for the week, and just got home.  I'm exhausted and ready to collapse, but sadly, Mark had to turn right around and go to Publix for a little grocery shopping. I guess I could have volunteered to go with him, but no...I did not.  LOL!

I have already been piling things up on the spare room bed that I want to pack for the trip.  All I can think about it the flight to Hawaii!

I am a little sad that I did not not lose any significant weight since we returned from Maryland in May.  This morning I was 271, but I had a big lunch at Puck's, so that may not be true tomorrow morning.  I think that I'm just not going to worry about it or obsess about it on the trip.  Certainly during the second week there will be miles and miles of walking. That ought to keep the weight down!

This morning the giant magnolia at the end of our driveway was taken down.  We are thrilled.  It was literally a safety hazard because we could not see up the street or on the sidewalk.  It was scratching Mark's car as he backed out of the driveway.  Now we have a clear, unobstructed view.  I am happy about that.  It took three months to get this accomplished and $220, but it's done.

Here are some before and after pictures of the driveway.





Check out Mark trying to squeeze out of the car door!

Today!  Our new look.  Clean and EMPTY.

I can look all the way up the street.

No more tree branches to scrape the side of Mark's car.



No comments:

Post a Comment