Thursday, July 23, 2015

Great Chinese food brings Great Weight Gain!

I love Chinese food, but it is so much food and so full of hidden sodium that I always weigh more the day after.  This morning is no exception.  I am up three pounds this morning.  Of course, I also had a bunch of tortilla chips at dinner last night, very salty.  We didn't eat dinner until almost 9 p.m. because we just weren't hungry after that huge lunch!  Crazy.  Breakfast and lunch will be at home and reasonable, but dinner is at the Kona Cafe in the Disney's Polynesian Village Resort.  We are meeting a cruise buddy with her husband and three of their grandchildren.  They just finished cruising on the Disney Dream cruise and are staying at the Poly for a few days.  We are looking forward to it, but that will be potentially MORE weight gain.  I admit that I do not do well at restaurants.

Meanwhile, I am hosting Mah Jong this morning, so that will be fun.  I'm also starting to get more and more excited about our trip in August!  Well, I've been excited about this for over three years, but now it's less than two weeks away.  Whoo Hoo!


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chinese food is so good. Looks like a great restaurant to eat at.
    Chinese Food

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chinese food is so good. Looks like a great restaurant to eat at.
    Chinese Food

    ReplyDelete